Aquariums, especially the big and deep ones, can really be a challenge to clean. The hard-to-reach corners and other nooks and crannies take up much effort and time. However, leaving them unclean will lead to bigger problems for your fish and corals. Dirty spots encourage the growth of parasitic algae that latch on to healthy aquatic creatures and leave them ill.
Don't worry, though! Cleaning fish and reef tanks shouldn't be such a hassle. The Magnavore Algae Cleaner Replacement Acrylicare Pads from Pet Store
will do the work for you. Just snap them on a Magnavore cleaner and you're all set to clean up your tanks. These soft pads are best used for acrylic tanks, which scratch really easily. But with these pads, acrylic tanks will not get scratches at all.
Each pack of the Magnavore Algae Cleaner Replacement Acrylicare Pads contains a dozen pads. That's more than enough supply for several cleanings. If you run out of these pads, do not attempt to clean your acrylic fish and reef tanks
with a cloth because you might scratch them. It's best to buy a pack of these pads and have an extra pack for standby. They're the only products that can effectively clean up acrylic tanks without damaging them.Acrylicare Pads for Magnavore 2ER, 4ER, 6ER, 8 & 10 Algae Cleaners
Designed for the special needs of acrylic aquariums, these economical pads must be used with all magnetic cleaners for cleaning all acrylic tanks. Twelve pads precut to the size of Magnavore 2ER, 4ER, 6,ER, 8 & 10 Algae Cleaner. A Soft-Touch pad for the external magnet is included FREE in every box.
- Revolutionary 3-layered design
- non-woven sponge provides vigorous algae removal without damaging acrylic surfaces
- dense nylon backing firmly holds onto the Velcro base pad preventing abrasive loops from protruding through the sponge layer
- extra-strong water resistant adhesive laminates layers together
- Precut to the size of your magnetic cleaner
- Will not scratch or dull acrylic
- Washable and reusable
- Packaged in resealable blister box to allow long term storage and prevent contamination