Get the Magnavore Simplicity Chemical Reactor from Pet Store
to ensure your aquatic pets a cleaner and chemical-free aquarium to live in! This state-of-the-art product uses the latest and most advanced water filtration technologies, providing you with a utility that is effective, reliable, efficient, and long-lasting. With this product, you will have complete peace of mind in the knowledge that your pets are safe and happy.
The device can contain any types of water media that can neutralize the properties of any chemical presence in your aquarium, including PhosLock, NitrateLock, PURA Carbon, PURA Complete, and many more. It can accommodate am much as 900 gallons of water at a time, with a maximum flow rate of 500 gph. It also has polyester screens that can filter out approximately 300 microns, and these can be easily removed and replaced. And the entire utility has a self-cleaning mechanism that maintains itself, while ridding your aquariums
of chemical filth and debris without any bags or container.
With such a very reliable water filter unit, you will never be lacking. This product is good for both seawater and freshwater applications. For perfect results, use a maximum of 16 oz of cleaning resins at a flow rate that ranges from 100 to 500 gph. The Magnavore Simplicity Chemical Reactor is the best product you can buy if you're looking for a chemical filter for your aquatic pets, and it is certainly recommended by marine experts and hobbyists.
Simplicity Chemical Reactor is a free-standing fluidized bed chemical filtration reactor for use in any type sumps to incorporate chemical filtration. Fluidization of chemical media and 100% bypass-free operation ensures ultra-efficient chemical filtration.
Features & Benefits:
- Reactor accepts up to 16 oz of any loose media: PhosLock, PURA Complete, NitrateLock, PURA Carbon and all others!
- 50 - 500 GPH flow rate.
- Bagless operation. No bags, no mess!
- 300-micron replaceable screens.
- Self-cleaning feature.
- Operational mode 1: fluidizes up to 16 oz (454 g) of media at flow rates up to 100 GPH
- Operational mode 2: up-flows up to 16 oz (454 g) of media at flow rates up to 500 GPH
- Media type: carbon, resins, phosphate & nitrate removers, & other medias
- System type: fresh & saltwater aquariums
- System volume: 50 to 900 Gal (189 to 3407 L)
- Flow rate: 50 to 500 GPH (189 to 1893 LPH)*
- Fitting: 0.5 in (12.7 mm) barbed
- Screen: replaceable 300-micron polyester
* requires small pump or powerhead for operation