Marine Depot DOUBLE Media Reactor for GFO or Carbon PACKAGE (includes Cobalt MJ1200 pump)Finally, an easy-to-use media reactor that is both economical and durable!
Dual-Chamber makes it great for use with GFO (granular ferrous oxide) and activated carbon. It can also be used for biological media or most types of aquarium filter media.
*Filter media sold separately
- Heavy-duty, durable construction
- Dual-Chamber: one for GFO, one for activated carbon
- Clear housings for easy visual inspection
- High-capacity cartridges
- Quick disconnect fittings for easy servicing
- Ball valve for precise flow adjustment
- Fitting allows for quick-disconnect with any Cobalt MJ or MaxiJet powerhead
- Wall bracket for installation inside aquarium stand
- Filter wrench included
**Not designed for BioPelletsCobalt MJ1200 Powerhead/Pump Information
The Original MJ multi-use submersible pump and power head is built to perform and last under the harshest conditions. Ideal for wave makers, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, nano aquariums, under gravel filters and hydroponic applications.
- Fully rotational output
- Fully sealed intake for internal and external use
- Universal intake tube
- Adjustable hanger with cord guide and 6ft power cord
- Adjustable venturi with silencer
- Triple suction cup mount
- Large intake screen for use with sponge
- Max Flow: 295GPH
- Max Height: 69"
- Power Consumption: 20W