Marine Depot Single Media Reactor for GFO or CarbonFinally, an easy-to-use media reactor that is both economical and durable!
Great for use with GFO (granular ferrous oxide), activated carbon, biological media or most types of aquarium filter media. Features
*Filter media sold separately
- Heavy-duty, durable construction
- Clear housing for easy visual inspection
- High-capacity cartridge
- Quick disconnect fittings for easy servicing
- Ball valve for precise flow adjustment
- Fitting allows for quick-disconnect with any Cobalt MJ or MaxiJet powerhead
- Wall bracket for installation inside aquarium stand
- Filter wrench included
**Not designed for BioPelletsCobalt MJ1200 Powerhead/Pump Information
The Original MJ multi-use submersible pump and power head is built to perform and last under the harshest conditions. Ideal for wave makers, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, nano aquariums, under gravel filters and hydroponic applications.
- Fully rotational output
- Fully sealed intake for internal and external use
- Universal intake tube
- Adjustable hanger with cord guide and 6ft power cord
- Adjustable venturi with silencer
- Triple suction cup mount
- Large intake screen for use with sponge
- Max Flow: 295GPH
- Max Height: 69"
- Power Consumption: 20W