Tunze MasterStream pump is in a class of its own. Designed primarily for zoos, research institutes and public aquaria, The MasterStream 6508 is also suitable for home aquariums of over 1320 gallons. With a 5" diameter outlet, the Tunze 6508 controllable pump produces 5,000-21,000gph. It creates a powerful and wide flow pattern and is designed for maximum efficiency with economical energy consumption. The new electronic TUNZE® MasterStream operates on extra-low voltage and produces very little noise even at top performance. In addition, it consumes distinctly less energy for the same performance than conventional water pumps. As delivered, it clamps to a 1" PVC pipe for installation, optional magnet mounts are available for aquariums up to 1 1/8" thick.NOTICE: REQUIRES PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION BY AN ELECTRICIAN, POWER SUPPLY MUST BE WIRED TO MAINS INSIDE A SPLASH PROOF, VENTILATED HOUSING (NOT INCLUDED).
The Turbelle® masterstream are electronically speed-controlled pumps operating on safety extra-low voltage of 12 V to 24 V. They can be used ideally for water circulation, wave action or wave-and-tide simulations. (Tunze Wavecontroller, sold separately, required for this function).
100 PER CENT CORROSION-RESISTANT
All parts of the pumps are made of sustainable active microbicidal (SAN) polymers and polyoxymethylenes (POM); the motor axle is made of titanium alloy; the motor and the electronics are cast in polyurethane (PU) resin.Features:
- Hose clamps for attachment to PVC pipe or rod, diam. 32 mm (1.25 in.).
- The pump housing is used as a huge intake strainer; the suction area is 3.95 times larger than the discharge area. The Turbelle® masterstream needs no additional intake strainer.
- Performance propeller with low rotational speed and axle made of titanium alloy.
- Flow ejector, diam. 125 mm (4.91 in.) with integrated protection against injury in keeping with European standard EN 60335-1.
- Corrosion-resistant screws with nuts.
- Low motor heat
- 3D adjustment
- An intelligent and innovative micro-processor controlled PM motor operating on safety extra-low voltage of 12 V to 24 V is the core of the new Turbelle® masterstream.
- Controllable speed, wave simulation, tidal currents (Tunze Wavecontroller, sold separately, required for this function).
- for aquariums of over 1,320 gal.
- Flow rate: 5,200 to about 21,000gph
- Maximum flow velocity: 2 m/s (78.7 in./sec.)
- Energy consumption: max. 90W
- Power supply unit: 110 - 120V / 50 – 60 Hz – 12 VDC
- Cable length: 10 m (32.8 ft)
- Dimensions: L 13.4" x W 6.5" x H 8.9"
- Ejection: 4.9" diameter
- Made in German, 2-year manufacturer`s warranty