Nature`s Miracle Quick Results Training Pads are multi-layer fluff pads with super absorbent polymers that soak up and lock in wetness on contact. They are specially treated with a fresh grass scent to help train dogs to eliminate outside. "Go Here" dog attractant encourages dogs to use the pad. Nature`s Miracle odor control system with ammonia guard eliminates the toughest odors. There are built-in easy-to-dispose ties to make clean-up easy, helping to avoid messy accidents transporting the soiled pad to the garbage. The super absorbent polymers soak up a heavy volume of liquids on contact. A skid-resistant bottom layer stays put on floors. Dog attractant pheromones instinctively attract dogs to the pads. The extra thick top layer prevents tearing from dog nails and scratching. They eliminates the toughest pet odors! Ideal for puppies, stay-at-home-dogs and senior dogs. Great for at-home training, during travel, to place in pet carriers, on car seats or anywhere you want extra protection.
- Multi-layer fluff pads with super absorbent polymers that absorb 100 times their volume in liquid.
- Thick top layer resists scratches and tears.
- Leak proof edges.
- Grass scent encourages indoor/outdoor potty association and aids in housebreaking.
- Contains Nature`s Miracle Odor Control System with Ammonia Guard eliminates the toughest odors.
- "Go Here" pheromones provide a special scent that attracts dogs to pads.
Directions & Training
- Unfold pad and place on floor with white side up and green plastic side down.
- Make sure pad is placed away from dog`s bedding and food and is easily accessible to your pet.
- Place pet on the pad so that they can smell the grass scent.
- When your pet "goes" on the pad, be sure to reward them for correct behavior.
- If your pet has any accidents away from the pad, return them to the pad to discourage this kind of behavior.
- Once your pet is trained to wet on the pad indoors, gradually begin moving the pad towards the door and eventually outside to teach them to go outdoors.