NextReef MR1 Media Reactor
- NextReef MR1 Filter Media Reactor
- Danner Mag-Drive Supreme 1.9 Water Pump
- 1/2 inch Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing x 6ft
- Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch x 2
- Two Little Fishies Ball Valve w/ Hose Barbs for 1/2 Inch (12.7 mm) I.D. Tubing
NextReef Reactors Loom Large Over the Competition! The MR1 families of Media/Substrate Reactors feature a massive 4-inch reaction chamber. The extra wide design maximizes water to media contact, increasing efficiency and minimizing dead zones in the reactor.NextReef Reactors have the largest capacities around, giving you the ability to run large amounts of media, or multiple products simultaneously. They`re ozone-safe, and perfect for phosphate control, de-nitrification or fluidized sand filtration. The NextReef MR1 stands 16 inches tall... that`s over half gallon, big enough for large reef systems - up to 250 gallons.
Every NextReef Reactor is hand-crafted in the USA from the highest quality materials, and CAD engineered / CNC cut for a precise fit.
Danner Mag-Drive Supreme 1.9 190 GPH Water Pump
- Recommended Tank Size: 250 gallons Marine / 500 gallons Freshwater
- Recommended Flow Rate: up to 160GPH
- Height: 16" Overall Height / 14" Reaction Chambers (405mm / 355mm)
- Footprint: 6" x 6" (150mm x 150mm)
- Reaction Chamber: 14" x 4" (Dual) (535mm x 100mm)
- Total Capacity: 155 cubic inches / 0.68 gallons / 86 fluid ounces / 2.6 litre
- Inlet / Outlet: 1/2" 90 Degree Barb Fittings - fits standard 1/2" ID tubing
1/2" I.D. (inside diameter) Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing
- Flow Rate: 190 gph maximum flow with a 7` shut-off
- Power consumption: 19 Watts
- Pump Size (L x W x H): 3.5" x 2.2" x 3.2"
- Outlet Size / Inlet Size: 1/4" / No Thread
- 10` grounded power cord
- built-in adjustable flow control
- These pumps can not be run externally. They can be run 1/2" of water.
- 5 year manufacturer`s Limited Warranty
Multipurpose flexible Vinyl tubing available in any length to suit your soft plumbing needs. Flexible vinyl tubing is inexpensive, easy to connect and disconnect making it ideal for plumbing projects. Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch
Clamps are recommended when using flexible tubing. Two Little Fishies` Ball Valves w/ Hose Barbs
Barbed Aquatic Ball Valves for regulating water flow through standard hose used for devices such as canister filters, pump return lines, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, etc. Hose slips onto barbed end for secure fit.