Revolutionary, Powerful, Efficient, Versatile, Durable
It is a fact that blue LEDs provide low lumens/watt. The Orphek R&D team invented a revolutionary emitter with a new TWO-in-ONE technology for use in the DIF Series Pendants: the first LED lighting solution mimicking a halide style light, without the addition of blue LEDs for daylight effect, offering you you severa color temperatures options: 16000k and 18000k. That means you wont need to install an extra blue LED fixture to achieve a daylight effect for your tank.
The DIF Series pendants are solutions for large reef aquariums, aquaculture facilities, and public aquariums with three different power options, and 02 interchangeable lenses in 60 and 120 degrees to choose from, according to your needs.DIF-100 100 watts
Our DIF-100 fixture easily replaces a 400w metal halide.DIF-50 50 watts
Our DIF-50 fixture replaces a 250w fixture.DIF-30 30 watts
- Our DIF-30 fixture replaces a 150w fixture.
Suitable for the depths utilized by public aquariums.
Depending on the lens being used, these lights are perfect for lighting large areas 24" (or shallower), or very deep (up to 72+") aquariums with 60 degree lens. You will achieve a 36" × 36" coverage area with 120 degree lens at 12" of suspension height with the DIF-100 and 120 degree lens.
By using high quality, custom ground, interchangeable optics and providing an incredibly efficient LED chip, Orphek has surmounted previous LED depth and spread hurdles and pushed LED lighting technology even further!HIGHLIGHTS
- Two-in-One Technology mimicking a halide style light, without addition of blue LED for daylight.
- Color temperature from 16000k to 18000K (check our spectrographs and photometrics).
- Easy to be installed, our DIF series LED pendants are designed for plug-and-play use.
- Pendants are entirely self-contained, not requiring external ballast or fan.
- Completely rustproof, and can easily be suspended by the included suspension hook.
- Incredibly versatile, pendants are available in three power options: 100 watts, 50 watts, and 30 watts, and the lenses are easily changed between 60, and 120 degrees.
- Cool operating temperature.
- Are environmentally friendly.