Orphek PR-25XP Dimmable LED Pendant Information
Dimmable, Versatile, Efficient & Easy to install
The PR-25 is a PAR38 form factor bulb: screws into a normal light socket, no ballast required. Containing 12 diodes running at 2 watts each and available in various color combinations, the PR-25 is an excellent, cost effective and efficient choice for nano and mid-sized aquariums.
The ability to dim makes the PR-25 perfect for nano and mid-size aquariums, and the variety of mounting options available from any hardware store makes PAR38 form factor lighting very versatile!
Available in three color options the PR-25 also introduces the 2nd generation of our Power LED™ emitters - the most efficient and highest PUR diodes on the market!
- Easy installation, can e screwed into any standard light socket
- Does not require a ballast or fan
- Dimmable with any standard household dimmer
- Over twice the emitters, twice the light, and half the weight of other PAR38 bulbs
- The only PAR38 LED light to include UV/true violet for amazing color enhancement and fluorescence: PR-25UV and PR-25XP models ONLY
- Orphek's patented Power LED™ diodes produce twice the photosynthetically useable radiation per watt than Cree diodes
- 60 degree honeycomb lens for even light distribution
- Height: 5”, Diameter: 4.72”
- Input voltage AC 110V 60Hz
- Approximate Coverage: 12" x 12" x 12" at a suspension height of 12"
- PR-25UV: 6 Royal Blue / 4 true 15k white Power LED Gen 2™ / 2 UV-Violet diodes ~”20k” with UV for enhanced coral fluorescents
- PR-25: 6 blue / 6 true 15k white Power LED Gen2™ ~14-16k
- PR-25XP: 5 Royal Blue / 4 true 15k white Power LED Gen 2™ / 2 UV-Violet diodes ~"20k" with UV for enhanced coral fluorescents / 1 Red for increased color spectrum