Dog treats come in a wide variety of shapes, colors, taste and flavors; but o matter how varied they are, they all have to satisfy the same range of needs.
- 1. Taste If a dog treat isn't eaten by the dog, its value is very minimal. It's not worth buying. At the most basic you're dog must be able to enjoy the taste of the treat.
- 2. DigestibilityThe treat must be able to be fully digested by your pet but aside from that, digestibility also impacts nutritional value. Full digestibility means your pet is getting the proper nutrition from the treat.
- 3. Ingredients Ingredients are important when evaluating dog treats. Dog treats must have natural ingredients. They should have non-synthetic ingredients. There have been incidences in the past where really undesirable materials were used to make pet treats. Thankfully, this trend has changed. The standard should be: if human beings can't eat the food, why should it be fed to a dog or cat?
With all these considerations in mind in choosing a quality dog treat, check out Pet Ventures Chick'n Ring Treats from Pet Store
. Pet Ventures Chick'n Ring Treats was formulated to meet the criteria listed above. It's made from 100% chicken breast that's human grade quality meat. Again, if the meat is not good enough for humans why should it be good enough for your dog?
Pet Ventures Chick'n Ring Treats has been tested on pets for maximum taste. The shapes are fun and playful designed to give your dogs a fun and tasty snack. So if you're looking for a healthy, all-natural treat for your dog, try Pet Ventures Chick'n Ring Treats.
This natural, human-grade white meat chicken is in the form of a ring. Fun and playful, these treats are great for small dogs!
INGREDIENTS 100% Chicken Breast
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS Crude Protein MIN 70.0%, Crude Fat MIN 2.0%, Crude Ash MAX 4.5%, Crude Fiber MAX 0.2%, Moisture MAX 18.0%, Calories/3.5oz 312
- Resealable Bag
- Low Fat, Low Calories, Low Cholesterol, High Protein
- No Additives, No Preservatives, No Coloring