Precise Dog, Chicken Meal and Rice FoundationPrecise® Chicken Meal & Rice Foundation Formula™, our best selling pet food, is a wholesome, natural food. Made of real chicken meat protein, whole grain carbohydrates, pure chicken fat, and vitamin preservatives, it has been found to be over 90% digestible. We don`t know of another food that comes close.
The pleasing aroma, texture, and taste of this formula combine to yield exceptional palatability. Inspect it yourself and you`ll see what we mean.
Important InformationFEEDING GUIDLINES
• Formulated for moderately active dogs.
• Divide the recommended serving amount into two meals per day.
• In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available.
• Vitamins, minerals, and other supplements are not necessary.
• When switching foods, adjustment should be gradual. If a loose stool persists beyond three days, consult with Precise Pet Products or your local veterinarian.
• Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament, and climate.
• Pregnant or nursing dogs may need food available at all times.
IngredientsChicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, (Chicken Cartlidge (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulfate),) Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate), Ground Oats, Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Fish Meal, Natural Chicken Flavor, Lecithin, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Biotin, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, DL-Methionine, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
|Guaranteed Analysis %
|Crude Protein (minimum)
|Crude Fat (minimum)
|Crude Fiber (maximum)
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (minimum)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (minimum)
|Absorbic Acid (Vit.C) (minimum)
|Chondroitin Sulfate (maximum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.