Light Formula This is our reduced protein, reduced fat formula for dogs who are less active or overweight. Many dog food companies produce a lower calorie version of their regular food by adding fiber and filler. Precise® Light Formula® has no fillers and is highly digestible due to its whole grain, real meat formula. Additionally, because we use both chicken fat and lecithin, dog owners have found that they no longer experience the dry skin and flaking coat they used to get from feeding lower quality, reduced calorie formulas.
Important InformationFEEDING GUIDELINES
• Divide the recommended serving amount into two meals per day.
• In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available.
• Vitamins, minerals, and other supplements are not necessary.
• When switching foods, adjustment should be gradual. If a loose stool persists beyond three days, consult with Precise Pet Products or your local veterinarian.
• Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament, and climate.
• Pregnant or nursing dogs may need food available at all times.
IngredientsGround Brown Rice, Chicken Meal, Ground Oats, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate), Tomato Pomace, Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Lecithin, Natural Chicken Flavor, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin A Supplement, DL-Methionine, Niacin, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite.
|Guaranteed Analysis %
|Crude Protein (minimum)
|Crude Fat (minimum)
|Crude Fat (maximum)
|Crude Fiber (maximum)
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (minimum)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (minimum)
|Absorbic Acid (VitC) mg/lb (minimum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
+ Display More
- Display Less