Precision Marine SR35P Professional Series Substrate Reactors
- Cell-cast acrylic tubing throughout
- 1/2" Thick, full-gauge machined Black PVC base
- PVC Welded flanges
- 3/4" thick, machined threaded Heavy-Duty Lid
- Unique thermoformed base redirects the water up
For use with the substrate/filter media of your choice. Includes custom die-cut sponges. Utilizing Precision Marine’s unique threaded lid, servicing your SR is a breeze. Simply twist off to remove.
Recommended uses include:
- Activated Carbon
- Nitrate & Phosphate Removing Media
- De-Ion Resins
- Overall Height: 18"
- Diameter: 3.50"
- Footprint: 4.25"
- Input/Output: ½" Barb or 3/8" FPT
- Net Volume Betwen Sponges: 1.72 liters