ONE DOG ALLERGIC
Posted: 7/21/2009 from DEMING, NM UNITED STATES
I have three dogs. They are small dogs, two Pugs and a Terrier. This shampoo is very strong. If you are having problems with fleas and ticks, this product will resolve it. However, one Pug had an allergic reaction. If your dog is sensitive to chemicals , I would not recommend. If your dog has an allergic reaction, this is what I did:
1. Rinse my Pug over and over for about 5 minutes.
2. Re-shampoo with regular dog shampoo
3. Gave baby aspirin/(Benadryl would have been better).
This worked for me. Her reaction was severe itching, eyes swollen (almost shut) head appeared painful.
5 of 5 People found this review helpful, did you?