One of the most distressing sights a cat lover can come across is a cat biting and scratching itself furiously or, worse, rolling on its back on the floor or carpet trying to get relief from a bad case of flea and tick infestation. Protect your cat from this ordeal and hassle, apply Frontline Plus Month-Long Flea, Flea Eggs & Tick Control for Cats & Kittens from Pet Store on your pet's coat today. Made with pride by Frontline, this product is a member of the anti-flea product line most recommended and used by veterinarians in the US.
When it comes to effective flea and tick control, very few other products have the benefits Frontline Plus brings to the table. It takes effect quickly-effectively and efficiently killing ticks and fleas wherever they are on your pet's coat. It doesn't wear off with bathing. Even after you give your pet a bath, your pet is still protected from flea and tick infestation. This feature protects your pet from reinfestation since Frontline not only kills fleas and ticks or drives them away, it keeps them from coming back.
Unlike other flea and tick solutions, Frontline kills these pests regardless of their stage of development. Other flea and tick sprays and powders only target adult or mature pests. Give your pet the level of protection it deserves, apply Frontline Plus Month-Long Flea, Flea Eggs & Tick Control for Cats & Kittens on your favorite feline today.
- Convenient and effective flea and tick control for cats and kittens
- Fast-acting. Long-lasting
- Waterproof even after frequent bathing
- Prevents re-infestations
- Kills all stages of 4 major ticks
Frontline Plus Month-Long Flea, Flea Eggs & Tick Control for Cats & Kittens 8 Weeks or Older (3 Pack)
Frontline Top Spot provides convenient and effective flea and tick control for cats and kittens. Frontline Brand Products are the #1 choice of veterinarians! Fast-acting. Long-lasting. Waterproof even after frequent bathing. Prevents re-infestations. Convenient to use. Controls fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis. Kills all stages of 4 major ticks, including those that may carry Lyme Disease.
Fipronil: 9.7%, Inert Ingredients: 90.3%
1) To Remove applicator from child-resistant package use scissors or lift and remove plastic tab to expose foil, then peel down. 2) To Open applicator hold applicator upright and snap applicator tip away from face and body. 3) To apply FRONTLINE top spot, place applicator tip through animal`s hair to the skin level between the shoulder blades. Squeeze applicator, applying entire contents in a single spot to the animal`s skin. Do not reapply Frontline Top Spot for 30 days. *Do not allow children to apply product.