The Snapper Hybrid™ is the quiet like the Dart but it consumes 35% less wattage. It can even be valved back for even lower watts. Ideal applications for this unit are aquariums 75- 150 gallons. The Snapper Hybrid™ is great for close loop reef systems requiring high turnover. This unit is rated for moderately low head pressure and a maximum flow rate of 2500gph, shut off head of 10.5 feet and a maximum wattage of 98W/0.9A. Our low speed, 1/8 HP A.O. Smith motors have extremely low heat transfers.
The Snapper Hybrid™ has the added bonus of coming with a Dart conversion kit (aka 3600)...so it can be operated either as a Snapper or Dart!
- Quiet operation
- Minimal heat transfer
- Units are pre-wired with an 8ft cord and molded 115V plug
- Low Speed
- Low Wattage
- Flow-biased pump
- Fan-cooled motor
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2500 - 3600gph
- Maximum Shut-Off Head: 11' - 13`
- Maximum Wattage: 108W
- Average Wattage: 98W
- Inlet/Outlet: 2" FNPT / 1.5"" FNPT
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11" x 6.57" x 7"
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer`s warranty