Monitoring your aquarium water`s pH level is more convenient with the use of Salifer pH Test Kit from Pet Store
. This kit contains 50 tests that allow you to accurately measure the pH levels of the water in your marine aquarium. Having the right pH level is essential for the fast growth and reproductive functions of your corals, coralline and calcareous algae. It is also important to have the appropriate pH value to facilitate various biological processes that contribute to the health of your tank. These include minimizing carbon dioxide and preventing the proliferation of harmful organisms that carry infectious diseases that may harm your fish.
The Salifert Test Kit contains reagents that are highly sensitive in sensing even very minor pH fluctuations in water. The pH fluctuation should not go beyond 0.2 units within the day and should be kept at a pH level higher than 8.2. With the regular use of this kit you can check and maintain the proper pH level that is required in a marine water aquarium
. This kit is only recommended for marine water use only. It is simple to use. The Salifer Test Kit comes with an instructional guide that enables you to monitor and check the values on your own. This kit is designed to measure pH levels from 7.4 to 8.7. Salifert pH Profi-Test
- The pH value in a marine tank has a major impact on the growth of corals and calcareous algae and on many biological processes. The pH should not be allowed to fluctuate more than approx. 0.2 units during any 24 hour period and should preferably be kept above 8.2.
- If the pH is too low then the cause may be a too low alkalinity and/or a build up of carbon dioxide caused by insufficient aeration
- A low pH can be corrected by improving aeration and by increasing the alkalinity.
- The Salifert Test Kit is sufficiently accurate to monitor minor pH fluctuations and is scaled from pH 7.4–8.7.
- Sufficient for 50 tests.
- For marine water only.
Keep out of reach of childrenInstructions:
- Add with syringe 5ml of water in the test tube.
- Add with the dropping bottle pH 4 drops and swirl gently for 10 seconds.
- Put the open test tube on the white part of the color chart. View from above and read the corresponding pH value. It might be possible that the color is in between two different ones, then the pH value is as well in between the two corresponding values.