Create a better current that enhances the beauty of your large aquarium with the Sea Swirl 1/2 Inch Wave Maker from Pet Store
. Designed to enable the water in your tank to move back and forth in a broader way and thus create oscillating waves, this wave maker is ideal for aquarium tanks that carry up more than 180 gallons of water. Powered by high flow pumps Hammerhead, Barracuda, ReeFlo, Dart and other pumps that carry the Dolphin brand, the Sea Swirl can facilitate 5800 gallons per hour of water flow and create a half inch wave using low wattage of power. This is an effective yet energy saving wave making device.
It is recommended that one unit of sea swirl be placed in the front and the other in the read side so that the tank's aquarium water
can create better swaying movements. The movement is slow and gentle but makes wave smashing sounds that mimic those in the beach area. This oscillating flow and wave sounds are good for corals and other invertebrates as they simulate their natural environment. The Sea Swirl 1/2 Inch Wave Maker is also reasonably priced and comes with a two year warranty. You will definitely enjoy watching your aquarium make great waves using this unique wave making device.
Learn more on the MarineDepot Blog: Sea Swirl: Q&A with Ed Schleinkofer
- Oscillates the return from your existing pump or canister filter 90 degrees every 60 secs.
- Operates with any pressure.
- Improved circulation - stimulates growth and carries nutrients to corals and plants.
- Eliminates use of powerheads
- Sits on top frame of tank - built in bracket to fit all aquariums.
- Compact (5" x 7" x 2½")
- Energy efficient (4W) motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Max Flow Rate: 550 gph