A lot of water pumps are found in the market, most of them vary in size, shape, price and other factors. It is up to the buyer which factors would he consider in buying these water pumps. Although choosing depends on the buyer, sometimes confusion still arises when choosing pumps. What then is the best type of water pump for your fish tank
Introducing the SpectraPure Booster Pump Kit Pet Store
! This pump is perfect for aquarium, gravity feed water systems, private wells and high rise apartment users that have water pressures below 40 psi. The Booster Pump Kit increases line pressure to any SpectraPure products in the market by increasing pressure up to 60 psi. This serves to enhance productivity and purity of your water pump. Also, it can serve as an add on to existing RO, RO/DI Drinking Systems or Permeate Pump Drinking Water Systems.
Aside from this, the SpectraPure Booster Kit is hassle free. It can be operated in any type of position. It is self regulated and maintains constant output pressure. It has a sealed pump which is designed to protect the product from exposed moisture, protecting the motor and giving out the quietest sound. It has an adjustable pressure output valve and a pressure gauge to monitor the pressure of its booster.
So, if you want your home to receive the best service of a hassle free water pump, then this product is for you.
SpectraPure® PRESSURE-SWITCH OPERATED BOOSTER PUMP KIT LF
Model # : SPBPLF-PS-115
Maximum System GPD: 25
SpectraPure® Booster Pump Kits are ideal for use on water sources with pressures below 40 psi (2.8 bar) such as private wells, gravity feed water systems and high rise apartments.
- Increases line pressure to any of SpectraPure® Line Pressure fed RO or RO/DI Systems
- Add-on to existing RO, RO/DI Drinking Water Systems (DWS) or Permeate Pump Drinking Water Systems (DWS-PP)
- Boost incoming pressure by up to 60 psi for enhanced production and increased purity
- Operating pressure up to 100 psi
- Can be operated in any position
- Self pressure regulating; maintains constant output pressure regardless of inlet pressure
- Whisper quiet
- Advanced diaphragm technology and improved bearings extend pump life and lower noise
- Sealed pump design protects from moisture and prolongs motor life
- Adjustable pressure output
- A pressure gauge is necessary to monitor the booster pump pressure.