Does the low volume of water slow you down in doing your daily cleaning chores and activities? Use the SpectraPure Booster Pump Kit with Liquid Level Control for RO System from Pet Store
now, and you will be able to do more in just a short time.
The SpectraPure Booster Pump Kit with Liquid Level Control for RO System is a pump that can increase the pressure of your water system and draw in more water in an instant. It is perfect in wells and water systems
that rely on gravity, as well as those that have water pressure that is lower than 40 psi.
From 40 psi, the Spectrapure Booster Pump Kit with Liquid Level Control for RO System allows you to boost your water flow up to 60 psi. This is ideal for private wells, as well as high rise apartments where pressure is quite low. By simply attaching the RO or RO/DI Systems add-ons to your low pressure dinking water system or the Permeate Pump DWS, more water can circulate around your system.
The SpectraPure Booster Pump Kit with Liquid Level Control for RO System is convenient to use because it is self-regulated, and it can operate in any position. The flow output pressure remains constant despite of fluctuations in the inlet pressure. It is designed to operate quietly, and it lasts long with its diaphragm design and sealed pump motor protection.
SpectraPure® LIQUID LEVEL CONTROLLED BOOSTER PUMP KIT LF
Model # : SPBPLF-LLC-115
Maximum System GPD: 25
SpectraPure® Booster Pump Kits are ideal for use on water sources with pressures below 40 psi (2.8 bar) such as private wells, gravity feed water systems and high rise apartments.
- Increases line pressure to any of SpectraPure® Line Pressure fed RO or RO/DI Systems
- Add-on to existing RO, RO/DI Drinking Water Systems (DWS) or Permeate Pump Drinking Water Systems (DWS-PP)
- Boost incoming pressure by up to 60 psi for enhanced production and increased purity
- Operating pressure up to 100 psi
- Can be operated in any position
- Self pressure regulating; maintains constant output pressure regardless of inlet pressure
- Whisper quiet
- Advanced diaphragm technology and improved bearings extend pump life and lower noise
- Sealed pump design protects from moisture and prolongs motor life
- Adjustable pressure output
- A pressure gauge is necessary to monitor the booster pump pressure.