- RO-pure water at an economical price
- High-silicate removal Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- High-efficiency MicroTec™ 0.5 micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- High-capacity 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter (20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal)
- Pressure Gauge
- Clear filter housings
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Filter wrench and garden hose adapter
- Dimensions: 14" x 6" x 15
SpectraPure® CSP Systems incorporate a high-silicate removal TFC membrane and 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Filter and Carbon Block Filter. CSP™ Systems are available from 25 gpd (95 LPD )to 180 gpd (680 LPD) production rate. The pressure gauge allows for better visibility of system performance and indication of plugged pre-filters. The inline Dual-probe TDS Meter determines the performance of the RO membrane as well as the DI exhaustion point.
The CSP -180 System is provided with two 90 GPD membranes.
Note: A flush valve
can significantly enhance the life of TFC membrane by flushing out any harmful impurity from the membrane.