SpectraPure® Reverse Osmosis Systems (RO) provide superior rejection of ionic, organic, and particulate impurities, and thus produce contaminant-free water. Line-pressure operated RO systems will:
- Remove over 98% of all ionic impurities.
- Remove over 95% of organic impurities.
- Remove colloidal and particulate impurities.
- Remove micro-organisms and pyrogens Remove chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, etc.
- All systems include a 3/4" garden hose adapter.
CSP-D RO System Features:
- Three stages.
- High flow/high rejection TFC membrane.
- Superior 0.5 micron sediment & carbon filtration.
- Clear filter housings.
- Pressure gauge for easy monitoring.
- Electronic water purity monitor (optional).
All systems include a 3/4" garden hose adapter.
Note: A flush valve can significantly enhance the life of TFC membrane by flushing out any harmful impurity from the membrane.