SpectraPure CSPDI RO/DI System with Manual Flush Information
SpectraPure® 25gpd CSP RODI w/ Manual Membrane Flush is SpectraPure`s newly upgraded wall-mount 4-Stage RODI system. This system incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron Sediment Filter, 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter, plus a 33% greater capacity SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity 10” DI cartridge. Manual membrane flush valve, ASO valve and float valve are included. The dual-probe TDS Meter monitors the output of the RO membrane, as well as the final DI water. You can be always be assured of “000 TDS” water. Ultra-high purity water at an economical price, CSP™ RODI purification systems maximize pure water production through application of laboratory grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
- 25 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Ultra-pure water at an economical price
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity (“HC”) DI Cartridge with semiconductor grade resins
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 micron sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. Our best carbon block chloramine-eater. All the carbon block you ever need.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15” x 7” x 16
- 3-year manufacturer`s warranty
+ Display More
- Display Less
Very cheap design
(Posted on 2/26/14)
Comments: It doesn't leak.. yet. Nothing wrong with the canisters, but the part that hold it all together and all the plastic parts are SO cheap. TDS meter looks like it was made in China. Wish I would've saved my money. I'm really disappointed.
90 gpd RO / DI SPECTRA
(Posted on 2/26/14)
Comments: The R/O filter is a great product, the only complaint is the same as many have had already . The mounting bracket is made from a cheap flimsy plastic. The product is advertised with a new improved aluminum bracket , this is false . My new filter came with the same thin , cheap , plastic bracket as originally designed.
(Posted on 2/23/14)
Comments: Works great
(Posted on 12/29/13)
Comments: Setup this unit last week. Very easy to install and get working. Flow was great with my household pressure. The included TDS meter was very helpful to get started as I don't have one. I wish the output and waste water hoses were longer.
Fast and Easy
(Posted on 9/26/13)
Comments: Easy to Set up however i have had experience with RO Units and had staged my input and output hoses. I am not so sure if this was a first system for anyone. But it worked great out of the box, no leaks and really performs quite well.