The new LiterMeter III™ is an automatic precision dosing system for the aquarium and horticulture industry. Three independent programs control one built-in pump and up to two external pumps (sold separately). Perform 2-way water changes, in addition to eliminating the manual drudgery of dosing Kalkwasser, trace elements, or topping off evaporated water. Quiet operation, auto-calibration, and virtually maintenance-free.
Calcium maintenance and alkalinity control are essential for a healthy reef tank. SpectraPure®’s LiterMeter III™ eliminates the manual drudgery of dosing Kalkwasser, trace elements, or topping off evaporated water. Kalkwasser replenishment, to be most effective, should be added to your aquarium slowly and consistently to avoid precipitation of calcium carbonate. The LiterMeter III™ automatically and reliably performs this task for you.
The LiterMeter III™ offers features found only on expensive laboratory pumps. Built-in calibration features eliminate the guesswork of uncalibrated competitive units. Unlike noisy industrial metering pumps sold to the aquarium trades, SpectraPure®’s LiterMeter III™ was specially designed for critical aquarium dosing and is so quiet you can use it in your living room. Superior three-roller direct-motor drive eliminates noisy gears and improves flow accuracy and tubing life. It can be run dry without damage, and pumps either from a draw height of 12 feet or to a delivery height of 60 feet.
Three independent programs control the internal pump, as well as two optional external pumps. The LM3-RPM is a LiterMeter III™ pump mounted in a small plastic box. The LM3-TCM (SP1095
) is an optional level sensor that interrupts power to the LiterMeter III™ when a high water level is detected. The LM3-WXM (SP1093
) combines an LM3-RPM (SP1091
) and an LM3-TCM (SP1095
) in one package, interrupting power only to that pump. See the Operations Manual for application examples.
- Quietest pump on the market; excellent for reef tanks
- One internal pump provided with unit, remote pumps optional
- Fully automatic pump operation - Set it and forget it
- Precision calibration feature eliminates guesswork
- Dependable and virtually maintenance free
- Self-priming and Anti-siphoning
- Compact size and cool operation
- Uses less than 6 Watts of power when operating
- 5 years warranty
- Precision dosing system can be powered directly from a 12VDC battery
- Highest quality precision dosing system - incomparable accuracy