If you are getting your pond's water
from a source that has low water pressure like high-rise apartment, a water system that is fed through gravity or even private wells, you would need a piece of equipment that boosts your water line's pressure so you can feed water to your aquarium or to your pond. A good candidate for this pressure boosting task is Spectrapure® Manual Operated Booster Pump Kits for 100 GPD RO System from Pet Store
This unit lets you supplement the pump's system for your drinking water system or water input system. This piece of equipment increases the incoming pressure of the water in the line by as much as 60 PSI. Many water filtration systems for aquarium systems or pond systems require a certain level of PSI to increase water production and also to boost purity of filtering. The Spectrapure® Manual Operated Booster Kit can increase pressure in terms of operating pressure by as much as 100 PSI. Another great advantage of this unit is that it can be used in any position. It is not dependent on an upright position. You could use it an angle or diagonally.
Also unlike other manually operated booster pumps, it is self-regulating. It maintains a constant pressure for the output regardless of the pressure of the water coming in. For residents of high-rise apartments' benefit, it is also very quiet. Finally, one common concern and source of headache for any pump owner is the frequent wearing out of seals for pumps. This unit uses a diaphragm system. Along with improved bearings, this all work to extend your pump's life and also reduce noise. If you are looking for a better alternative for boosting water pressure, check out the Spectrapure® Manual Operated Booster Pump Kits for 100 GPD RO System.
SpectraPure® MANUAL OPERATED BOOSTER PUMP KITS HF
Model # : SPBPHF-MO-115
Maximum System GPD: 100
SpectraPure® Booster Pump Kits are ideal for use on water sources with pressures below 40 psi (2.8 bar) such as private wells, gravity feed water systems and high rise apartments.
- Increases line pressure to any of SpectraPure® Line Pressure fed RO or RO/DI Systems
- Add-on to existing RO, RO/DI Drinking Water Systems (DWS) or Permeate Pump Drinking Water Systems (DWS-PP)
- Boost incoming pressure by up to 60 psi for enhanced production and increased purity
- Operating pressure up to 100 psi
- Can be operated in any position
- Self pressure regulating; maintains constant output pressure regardless of inlet pressure
- Whisper quiet
- Advanced diaphragm technology and improved bearings extend pump life and lower noise
- Sealed pump design protects from moisture and prolongs motor life
- Adjustable pressure output
- A pressure gauge is necessary to monitor the booster pump pressure.