Boost the ability of your pumps to generate the required water levels for your needs. Use the SpectraPure Manual Operated Booster Pump Kit for 25 GPD RO System from Pet Store
. These kits raise the pressure level your RO/DI Systems by pushing the systems to reach their maximum capacity. The use of these sets can boost the force prowess of your system to a maximum of 60 psi, and using an operational propulsion amount of at least 100 psi.
The SpectraPure Manual Operated Booster Pump Kit for 25 GPD RO System is designed to be self-churning and works excellently, regardless of the position that it’s in. It can maintain a regular output pressure, in spite of several fluctuations in the input pressure. With its high-technology diaphragm design and supporting bearings, the pump is built to last long and can work extremely quietly for your convenience. It is protected from splashes, wetness, and harsh conditions by its sealed housing. You can also monitor and adjust the pump’s output pressure using a gauge.
These kits are primarily used as add-ons to private wells, RO/DI Drinking Water System, gravity dependent water system, Permeate Pump Stations, or water sources for a high-rise apartment. It can be used in both freshwater and saltwater tanks
Model # : SPBPLF-MO-115
Maximum System GPD: 25
SpectraPure® Booster Pump Kits are ideal for use on water sources with pressures below 40 psi (2.8 bar) such as private wells, gravity feed water systems and high rise apartments.
- Increases line pressure to any of SpectraPure® Line Pressure fed RO or RO/DI Systems
- Add-on to existing RO, RO/DI Drinking Water Systems (DWS) or Permeate Pump Drinking Water Systems (DWS-PP)
- Boost incoming pressure by up to 60 psi for enhanced production and increased purity
- Operating pressure up to 100 psi
- Can be operated in any position
- Self pressure regulating; maintains constant output pressure regardless of inlet pressure
- Whisper quiet
- Advanced diaphragm technology and improved bearings extend pump life and lower noise
- Sealed pump design protects from moisture and prolongs motor life
- Adjustable pressure output
- A pressure gauge is necessary to monitor the booster pump pressure.