SpectraPure® MaxPure Systems incorporate a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, a 1 micron MicroTec Sediment Filter, and a Carbon Block Filter. MaxPure Systems are available from 25 gpd (95 LPD) to 180 gpd (680 LPD) production rate. The MaxPure 180GPD RO unit comes with two 90GPD TFC membranes.
- RO pure water at an economical price
- High-silicate removal Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- High-efficiency MicroTec 1 micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- High-capacity Carbon Block Pre-Filter
(9,000 gallon chlorine removal)
- Clear filter housings
- Filter wrench and garden hose adapter
- Dimensions: 14" x 6" x 15"
Note: A flush valve
can significantly enhance the life of TFC membrane by flushing out any harmful impurity from the membrane.