Are you looking for a water purification system that can deliver results? Did you wish that you can have this system in the comforts of your own home? Well, now you can with SpectraPure Maxpure 40 from Pet Store
. This product is a water purification system that maximizes purified water production by using laboratory grade deionized resins. This resin is a part of the filtration system that is uniquely Spectrapure.
The filter system is made with high-flow high-rejection TFC membranes, one micron sediment filter, 10 micron carbon block filter, a custom 10 inch color-change cartridge annnd a ¾ inch garden hose adapter.
The water purification system is effective in removing impurities in water like high silicate contents. Its sediment filter also removes large particles effectively. The water filter can be used anywhere where water purification is needed. It is small but powerful enough to filter up to medium sized water systems
Whats greater is that, unlike other water purification systems, this product is affordable enough for home use.
If you want your water to get purified without having all these bulky water purification systems then this product is for you. With its efficiency and affordable price, you can never go wrong with this product.
- Ultra-high purity water at an economical price; water purification systems maximizing pure water production through application of the laboratory grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges
- High-silicate removal membrane
- High-efficiency MicroTec™ 1 micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- High-capacity 1 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- (20000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal)
- SilicaBuster™ Color-Change DI Cartridge
- Pressure Gauge
- Clear filter housings
- Filter wrench and garden hose adapter
- Dimensions" 15" x 7" x 16"
SpectraPure® MaxPure™ MPDI Systems incorporate high-flow high-rejection TFC membranes, a 1 micron sediment filter, a 1 micron carbon block filter, and a custom formulated 10" color-change DI cartridge. MPDI systems are available from 25 to 180 GPD (95 to 680 LPD) production rate, and come with a 3/4" garden hose adapter. The pressure gauge allows for better visibility of system performance and indication of plugged pre-filters.
- A flush valve can significantly enhance the life of TFC membrane by flushing out any harmful impurity from the membrane.
- The MPDI - 180 System comes with two 90 GPD membranes.