- Ultra-high purity water at an economical price; water purification systems maximizing pure water production through application of the laboratory grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges
- High-silicate removal membrane
- High-efficiency MicroTec™ 1 micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- High-capacity 1 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- (20000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal)
- SilicaBuster™ Color-Change DI Cartridge
- Pressure Gauge
- Clear filter housings
- Filter wrench and garden hose adapter
- Dimensions" 15" x 7" x 16"
SpectraPure® MaxPure™ MPDI Systems incorporate high-flow high-rejection TFC membranes, a 1 micron sediment filter, a 1 micron carbon block filter, and a custom formulated 10" color-change DI cartridge. MPDI systems are available from 25 to 180 GPD (95 to 680 LPD) production rate, and come with a 3/4" garden hose adapter. The pressure gauge allows for better visibility of system performance and indication of plugged pre-filters.
- A flush valve can significantly enhance the life of TFC membrane by flushing out any harmful impurity from the membrane.
- The MPDI - 180 System comes with two 90 GPD membranes.