SpectraPure® SilicaBuster™ Super DI™ Multi-Layer De-Ionization Cartridges are fabricated with the highest
grade custom-blended resins for ultra-pure water. They are capable of producing 18 meg ohm-cm
resistivity water. They are the first de-ionization cartridges designed to reduce silica, nitrates and phosphate
levels into the low ppb range. These newly formulated cartridges far exceed the performance of
previous cartridges, offering enhanced contaminant removal, longer life and higher purity. This cartridge
needs resistivity or TDS monitoring to determine when it is exhausted.
Caution: The de-ionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters or water
with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. The exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide
levels, TDS, etc., in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or de-gasification
of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.
- 33% more removal capacity than our standard Silica-
Buster™ DI cartridge
- Proprietary High Flow, Low Pressure Drop cartridge
produces more gallons per day!
- Highest silica, nitrate, phosphate, and heavy metal
removal of any 10" DI cartridge available
- For ultra high purity water (18 meg ohm-cm resistivity)
- Highest grade, custom-blended resins used for highest
purity and lowest TOC levels
- Aluminized mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge
degradation during storage.
- Optimized for post-RO or post-distillation filtration