The Tower Inline GFCI Cord Set with Single Conector (18 Inch) from Pet Store
gives you a wonderful electrical appliance that can help you better control and regulate the voltage and power supply of your aquarium utility. Convenient and effective, it will definitely cut back your bills, and it is surely a good addition to your pet accessories. With many manufacturers out there offering outlet extensions, this product is the best and safest you can get.
The product is has an intricate design that is manufactured by top engineers. It is made to fit in well with receptacles indoors and outdoors, and it can protect up to 3 grounded appliances and utilities. It is a very durable product, and it can withstand high impacts and weathering. It also features a reset mechanism, which allows it to automatically shut down and restart in case a power outage. And for your convenience, it can be stored without using too much space, whenever not in use.
With the Tower Inline GFCI Cord Set with Single Conector (18 Inch), you will have the accessory you need to control the power and voltage of your aquarium utilities and units. It will certainly keep your fish tanks
up and running smoothly, even during black-outs and abrupt power loss. Buy this item for your pet now!
- Fits most indoor and outdoor receptacles
- Provides protection for 2 and 3 wire grounded aplicances and tools
- Portable GFCI
- Highly visible for added safety
- Impact resistant
- Automatic Reset Feature - this device automatically energizes for use upon being plugged in and after loss of primary power
- Allows compliance 305-6, "Temporary Wiring" and meets OSHA Standards for contruction site usage
- Class A GFCI, 4-6mA TRip Level
- Open neutral protection
- Grounded neutral protection
- Operating temperature range" -35C to +66C
- NEMA 5-15 P & R
- 12/3 AWG SJTW cord, 18in length
- Rating 125V AC, 60Hz, 15A, 1875W
- Surge suppression: 13 Joules
- Insulation voltage: 1500V RMS, 1min
- Rainproof rated
- UL listed, CSA approved
- U.S. Pat. No 5757598 and other U.S. and foreign patents pending