Training dogs is not an easy thing to do, but it can still be done, with enough patience and with the help of accessories designed for that purpose. Accessories such as chokers, leads, muzzles, etc. are all designed to keep misbehaving dogs in place so that their training can go faster and smoother.
But of course, not all training accessories are geared towards misbehaving dogs. Some accessories, such as the Triple Crown Triple Crown Training Clicker from Pet Store
, are designed to make training fun and instructional. They are designed to relay instructions to dogs in ways they can understand. It's not about punishing them for bad behavior; rather, it's about teaching them how to have good behavior.
With this clicker, you can train your dog
to respond to sound signals that they can associate with a certain activity, or in this case, command. You can train your dogs to sit or approach using clicks as a way to condition them. The clicker comes with a starter guide that you can use when teaching your dogs some helpful exercises in obedience.
The Triple Crown Triple Crown Training Clicker works also works for modifying behavior. You can use click conditioning as demonstrated in freely available instructional videos online.
- Based on operant and classical conditioning principles, clickers help speed learning by up to 50% by marking the precise moment good behavior occurs.
- Ergonomic design with easy to find and press raised button.
- Stainless steel clicker element will not rust
- Can be attached to a keychain or lanyard (not included)
- Icludes step by step training guide.
- Training guides and video lessons available for free online at www.aboutdogtraining.com