The new Tunze Comline® filters opens the way for compact aquarium components designed for internal operation, are ultra-functional and are highly-sophisticated. The system creates a natural atmosphere in the aquarium at a minimum size. The goal always remains the same, more performance and less space.
Tunze Comline Filter 3162 is a unique in-tank filter. It is suitable for marine and freshwater aquariums from 15-105 gallons and featuring a mechanically adjustable 70-225 gph pump. The filter features surface suction as well as a bottom intake so the user can adjust the ratio of surface and bottom water removed. The filter includes a mounting area for the 3155 Osmolator sensor as well as a heater up to 75W (8" maximum length) to keep the installation tidy and optimize the efficiency. Any loosely packed wadding or filter media, such as activated carbon or phosphate-removal media, can be used.
Includes filter wadding and media bag and magnet mounts for aquariums up to 3/8" thick.
Dimensions: 4.3" x 3.5" x 10"
- Can be retrofit with heaters up to 75W (8" maximum length) directly on the case, better heater efficiency and no risk of burns for animals.
- Can be retrofit with Tunze Osmolator® 3155 for water level control directly on the case.
- Attachment with a patented magnet holder for a glass thickness of up to 3/8".
- Large filtering volume of 780cm³, can be refilled with any type of loose Micro and Macro wadding or other filtering media.
- Controllable bottom intake for heavy particles and sediments.
- Controllable Comline® energy saving pump with variable output of 70-225gph, energy consumption 2.5 – 4.5W.
- New “Comline® Design”: comfortable use, elegant and unobtrusive in the aquarium.
- Surface intake with bacteria film removal.
- Made in Germany, 2-year manufacturer's warranty