Tunze DOC Skimmer 9415 for aquariums up to 396 gallons
The new DOC skimmer 9415 has a very compact construction providing
a high output at the same time, and thus can be fitted in just about any aquarium cabinet
- High skimming action at a low wattage.
- Can be used in sumps with fluctuating water levels (3.9" - 7.9") without affecting performance.
- Made of high-quality materials.
- No adjustments required.
- Consistant auto-adjusting output.
- Patented anti-overfoaming system prevents overfoaming of the skimmer and regulates skimming action.
- Removable post-filter: helps to eliminate micro-bubbles and can be used to hold fitler media (such as carbon or GFO).
- Simple cleaning: Skimmer cup and foam reactor are one unit.
- Very quiet peration with Hydrofoamer Silence.
- Robust construction with high-performance pump.
- Energy efficient.
- Recommended for aquariums up to 1,500 litres (396 USgal.) of salt water.
- Immersion depth from 100 to 200 mm (3.9 to 7.9 in.) without needing adjustments.
- Dimensions: L 13.8 x W 11.8 x H 17.3 in.
- 110 V / 60 Hz, 15 W,
- Water flow rate: 1,100 l/h (290.6 USgal./h).
- Air capacity: 850 l/h (224.5 USgal./h).
- skimmer cup volume: 2 l (.52 (USgal.).