Design is much more than only styling of existing products: It is the expression of an idea and a concept; it opens one’s eyes. Turbelle® nanostream combines aesthetics and function. This innovative circulation pump sets new records: At a diameter of only 2.75" it enables a water flow of 660gph at an energy consumption of only 7W. The pump includes a very large strainer for the intake which prevents premature soiling. The spherical shape permits an ingenious 3D setting of the direction of flow. As a standard feature, Turbelle® nanostream is supplied with a magnetic holder (holds up to 1/2" thickness), which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane.
- New Generation with Titanium Alloy Shaft
- For aquariums from 11-53gal
- Flow rate: 739 gph
- Energy consumption: 5W
- Voltage/Frequency: 115V/60Hz
- Cable length: 78.7"
- Dimensions: Diameter = 2.7"; Outlet Diameter = 1.5"/0.59"
- Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12mm (.47in)
- Most Marine Depot products are sold in 110V conversions.
- Please verify your country’s volt conversion before making any electrical purchase.
- Models 6015, 6025 and 6045 are not controllable and are not compatible with the 7091, 7092, 7095 and 7096 controllers.