If you want to dose vital calcium and kalkwasser into your reef tank
slowly and properly, you have to invest in calcium reactors and kalkwasser reactors. This water reactor allows you to introduce calcium into your system and helps with bone formation. It is good for supplementing your fish's health. By monitoring the calcium level to be replenished as needed, it prevents calcium precipitation, which clogs drip lines and irritates corals.
The Two Little Fishies KW Reactor 300 from Pet Store
works with a maximum load of one cup of calcium hydroxide. One reactor is good enough for up to 1135 liters of water. Use a pump size that handles 200 to 300 gallons per hour for optimal results. If you are looking for an effective pressurized water system to put calcified water in your aquarium tank, Two Little Fishies KW Reactor 300 (Kalkwasser Reactor) is a great choice.
Why put calcium in your water? Your calcium needs vary with the kind of fish that you keep. Also if you have a coral aquarium, your calcium requirements can be quite heavy. Depending on your animal life, your needs for calcium can vary. Regardless, if you do need calcified water, Two Little Fishies KW Reactor 300 (Kalkwasser Reactor) is a good choice.
The KW Reactor™ 300 creates saturated kalkwasser solution every time the feed pump is switched on to replenish evaporated water. Gentle mixing is achieved with a rotating sprinklerhead that is powered by the pressurized water feedTechnical Data
- Capacity: Use with up to a maximum of 1 cup calcium hydroxide.
- Aquarium Size: One reactor for aquariums up to 300 gallons (1135 Liters).
- Recommended Pump Size: ca. 200 - 300 gal/hr (760 - 1140 L/hr). The pipes automatically reduce the flow to a small stream.
- Connection for Hoses: 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) i.d. The inlet and outlet flexible 90° fittings rotate to suit your installation.
- Approximate size: height: 15.25", width: 5". reactor diamater: 4"