Two Little Fishies GFO Phosban Reactor 550
- Two Little Fishies GFO Phosban Reactor 550
- Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200 Water Pump
- 1/2 inch Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing x 6ft
- Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch x 2
The Phosban Reactor 150™ has become a staple amongst most aquarists who keep SPS corals. So much so that you often see Phosban used interchangeably with the term GFO or Granular Ferric Oxide. To meet the demand of larger tanks and reduce the number of Phosban Reactors needed, TLF has created the Phosban 550 reactor for aquariums up to 600 gallons. It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium. The pump used should have a flow rate of 100-200GPH. Includes ball valve for regulating flow, and flexible connection fittings that rotate 180 degrees to allow a perfect custom fit to your installation. The threaded lid design makes servicing quick and easy. One reactor for aquariums up to 600 gallons.
*The Phosban Reactor 550 is suitable for Activated Carbon or GFO/Phosban use ONLY.
Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200 Multi-Purpose Powerhead/Pump
- Dimensions: 15 1/8 inches tall, 4 1/4 inches diameter
- For aquariums up to 600 gallons
- 1/2 inch inlet/outlet
The Original MJ multi-use submersible pump and power head is built to perform and last under the harshest conditions. Ideal for wave makers, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, nano aquariums, under gravel filters and hydroponic applications.
1/2" I.D. (inside diameter) Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing
- Fully rotational output
- Fully sealed intake for internal and external use
- Universal intake tube
- Adjustable hanger with cord guide and 6ft power cord
- Adjustable venturi with silencer
- Triple suction cup mount
- Large intake screen for use with sponge
Multipurpose flexible Vinyl tubing available in any length to suit your soft plumbing needs. Flexible vinyl tubing is inexpensive, easy to connect and disconnect making it ideal for plumbing projects. Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch
Clamps are recommended when using flexible tubing.