are cold-blooded animals, they adapt the temperature of the surrounding water. Thus, if the water is cold, the fish will feel cold, too. In seas, lakes, rivers, etc., the water is naturally regulated so fish can live comfortably. But in an aquarium, where there is no Mother Nature to regulate temperature, you have to provide a means to provide the necessary heat, especially in very cold weather. You will need the Won Pro-Heat IC Heater.
The Won Pro-Heat IC Heater's from Pet Store
two heating tubes are made of titanium and are thus virtually unbreakable. They are also resistant against damage that saltwater may cause, so you won't have to worry about the salt corroding the material. This heater has a very high precision of +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit, thanks to an installed microcomputer within the device via an integrated circuit (IC). It also has an easily adjustable interface for temperature control, so you can quickly adjust the numbers according to what you want.
You can fully submerge the Won Pro-Heat IC Heater in the water because all of its electrical parts are fully protected. When sensor wires are either shorted or disconnected, the heater's protective device starts up automatically to prevent accidents.
Heating Tube Length: 10.25" features:
- Titanium heating tube.
- Fully submersible.
- Automatic protection mechanism activates when sensor wiring is disconnected or shorted.
- Double protection tube.
- Very durable & reliable.
- Safe & easy to operate.
- Thermostat uses IC (Integrated Circuit) to control the heater to adjust desired aquarium temperature.
- Operating temperature range: 60 F to 93 F.
- Ideal for SALTWATER & FRESHWATER.
- Titanium is highly resistant to chemicals normally found in saltwater.
- Controlled by micro computer with high precision of ±1°F.
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Full one year warranty.