NOTE: URI bulbs(T-12) and ZooMed Bulbs(T-8) are not interchangeable.
- 10,000k high intensity lamp with strong emissions in the blue spectrum simulating deeper ocean environments.
- Ideal for all marine aquariums, reef tanks, and fresh water aquariums where a deep water effect is desired.
- Emission spectrum strong in the blue and red regions which supports the photobiological processes of marine algae and fresh-water plants.
- Promotes the growth of zooxanthellae algae, essential for the growth and well being of all photosynthetic corals and invertebrates.
- Long lasting: Effective for up to 10,000 hours
Please note that fluorescent bulbs require special handling and packaging so additional shipping charges will apply. All 42" lamps and longer ship as an oversize package (30 lbs package).
All fluorescent bulbs have a 30-day warranty. Because fluorescent light bulbs are extremely fragile, they require special handling and packaging for safe transport. The special packaging we use for fluorescent bulbs accommodates multiple bulbs so the more you buy, the more you save.
|Bulb Handling Fees are Based on Order Quantity|
|Bulb Length ||Less than 4 ||4 or More ||6 or More |
|~24 Inch ||$10 ||No Handling Fee ||No Handling Fee |
|~36 Inch ||$15 ||No Handling Fee ||No Handling Fee |
|~48-60 Inch ||$20 ||$20 ||No Handling Fee |
|~72 Inch ||$25 ||$25 ||No Handling Fee |