If you`d like natural surroundings for your pet reptile but don`t know where to start, try getting your pet new digs with Zoo Med Naturalistic Terrarium from Pet Store
. Many reptile owners just put their pets in a square glass box. Well, technically they are aquariums without the water but these bare surroundings don`t exactly give reptiles the ambiance they are used to.
Typical wild reptile surroundings have some moisture, some moss, wood and other plant materials where they can hide or sleep under, many shaded areas, sand or gravel, and all these elements have to form a cohesive environmental whole. These are the elements Zoo Med Naturalistic Terrarium bring to the table! Terrariums no longer have to be boring and dry setups consisting of some lights, a glass box, and a water system.
The Zoo Med Naturalistic Terrarium gives your pet reptile
the cozy surroundings its been missing or looking for: water pump to regulate the water level of the terrarium, cork board for moisture management and retention, some greenery, some wood items to hide and sleep under, a steel screen top which is corrosion-resistant and can support lamp fixture, and a front glass door opening for easy access and maximum pet safety. Looks great at your home or office.
Zoo Med Naturalistic Terrarium Add a small piece of nature and tranquility to your home or office!
These Naturalistic Terrariums exclusively feature:
- Full Front glass opening door with snap closure.
- Stainless Steel screen top that will not corrode and accommodates a dome clamp lamp fixture or the optional "Light Bar".
- Special screen top keeps feeder insects in while allowing greater UVA and UVB penetration throughout the terrarium.
- Lockable door for safety and security (lock not included).
- Front and top ventilation for natural air flow inside terrarium.
- 6 power cord and airline tubing exit slots.