This Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Puppy Health Lamb Meal & Oatmeal dry dog food is formulated with our unique Digestive Health Support System, including active probiotics, healthy fiber and digestive enzymes. When combined with our other high quality, natural ingredients, this recipe supports the absorption and utilization of vital nutrients throughout your puppy’s entire body. Your puppy will look and feel healthy from the inside out.
- Healthy protein blend of lamb, chicken, & fish meals
- Supports balanced muscular and skeletal development
- With DHA to support healthy brain and eye development
Lamb Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Anchovy & Sardine Meal, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Menhaden Fish Oil, Carrots, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Apples, Salt, Peas, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Organic Quinoa, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid], Minerals [Zinc Polysaccharide Complex, Iron Polysaccharide Complex, Copper Polysaccharide Complex, Manganese Polysaccharide Complex, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodide], Papaya, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Blueberries, Pomegranate, Inulin, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Yucca Schidigera Extract, DL-Methionine, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Fennel, Ground Peppermint, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Crude Protein (min): 23.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 12.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 350.00%
- Moisture (max): 10.00%
- Calcium (min): 1.10%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.80%
- Vitamin A (min): 22,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 165 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.00%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.70%
- Beta-Carotne (min)*: 5 mg/kg
- DHA (min)*: 0.10%
- Taurine (min)*: 0.11%
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms (min)*: 100,000,000 CFU/lb
- Total Bacillus Organisms (min)*: 7,000,000 CFU/lb
- Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger)1 (min)*: 280 HUT/lb
- Cellulase (from Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger)2 (min)*: 100 Cellulase Units/lb
- Alpha-Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger)3 (min)*: 5 Dextrin/lb
|Enzyme Functionality Statement: Product contains enzymes. Protease for protein hydrolysis; Cellulase for
cellulose hydrolysis; Amylase for starch hydrolysis.
|1) One Hemoglobin Unit (HUT) of proteolytic (protease) activity is defined as the amount of enzyme that
produces, in one minute under specified conditions (40°C, pH 4.7), a hydrolysate whose absorbance at 275 nm is the
same as a solution containing 1.10 µg per ml of tyrosine in 0.006N hydrochloric acid.
|2) One Cellulase Unit (CU) is that activity that will produce a relative fluidity change of one in five
minutes in a defined carboxymethylcellulose substrate under the conditions of an assay (40°C, pH 4.5).
|3) One Dextrin Unit (DU) of alpha-amylase activity is defined as that amount of enzyme that will dextrinize
soluble starch at the rate of 1g per hour at 30°C.