Holistic Select Radiant Health Adult Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food 12lb
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Email us to request up-to-the-minute inventory updates
Buy now and your order will ship the next business day
Out of stock
Product DescriptionThis Holistic Select Adult Health Anchovy & Sardine and Salmon Meals dry cat food is formulated with our unique Digestive Health Support System, including active probiotics, healthy fiber and digestive enzymes. When combined with our other high quality, natural ingredients, this recipe supports the absorption and utilization of vital nutrients throughout your cat’s entire body. Your cat will look and feel healthy from the inside out.
- Healthy lean protein from fish
- Omega-3 skin and coat support from flaxseed & mehaden fish oil
- Nutrient rich cranberries
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (min): 32.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 20.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 2.8%
- Moisture (max): 10.00%
- Calcium (min): 1.20%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.90%
- Magnesium (max): 0.14%
- Vitamin A (min): 22,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 75 IU/kg
- Taurine (min):0.17%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.30%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 1.30%
- Beta-Carotene (min)*: 5 mg/kg
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms (min)*: 100,000,000 CFU/lb
- Total Bacillus Organisms (min)*: 7,000,000 CFU/lb
- Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger)1 (min)*: 280 HUT/lb
- Cellulase (from Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger)2 (min)*: 100 Cellulase Units/lb
- Alpha-Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger)3 (min)*: 5 Dextrin/lb
Enzyme Functionality Statement: Product contains enzymes. Protease for protein hydrolysis; Cellulase for cellulose hydrolysis; Amylase for starch hydrolysis. 1) 1 One Hemoglobin Unit (HUT) of proteolytic (protease) activity is defined as the amount of enzyme that produces, in one minute under specified conditions (40°C, pH 4.7), a hydrolysate whose absorbance at 275 nm is the same as a solution containing 1.10 µg per ml of tyrosine in 0.006N hydrochloric acid. 2) One Cellulase Unit (CU) is that activity that will produce a relative fluidity change of one in five minutes in a defined carboxymethylcellulose substrate under the conditions of an assay (40°C, pH 4.5). 3) One Dextrin Unit (DU) of alpha-amylase activity is defined as that amount of enzyme that will dextrinize soluble starch at the rate of 1g per hour at 30°C.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed